[av_heading heading=’Amazon Prime launches Streaming Partner Program’ tag=’h2′ style=’blockquote modern-quote’ size=” subheading_active=’subheading_below’ subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’ color=” custom_font=”]
Written by: Matthew McGuire
Amazon recently broke news on their Streaming Partners Program. This new service features a resourceful streaming subscription program for video providers that enables them to reach tens of millions of Prime members.
The Streaming Partners Program will utilize a highly engaged streaming audience with Amazon Prime. Users will be able to manage their content online with Amazon Prime.
“We’re excited to work with Amazon to offer our streaming service featuring all of our award-winning original series, plus our exclusive sports, news-making documentaries and blockbuster movies, to millions of Prime users,” said David Nevins, President, Showtime Networks Inc.
[av_icon_box position=’left’ boxed=” icon=’ue924′ font=’entypo-fontello’ title=’Initial Launch Partners’ link=” linktarget=” linkelement=” font_color=” custom_title=” custom_content=” color=” custom_bg=” custom_font=” custom_border=”]
Initial launch partners include: SHOWTIME, STARZ, A+E Network (Lifetime Movie Club), AMC (Shudder and SundanceNow Doc Club), Gaia, RLJ Entertainment (Acorn TV, Urban Movie Channel, Acacia TV), DramaFever (DramaFever Instant), Tribeca Short List, Cinedigm (Dove Channel, Docurama, CONtv), Smithsonian (Smithsonian Earth), IndieFlix (IndieFlix Shorts), Curiosity Stream, Qello, FlixFling (Cinefest, Nature Vision, Warriors and Gangsters, Dox, Monsters and Nightmares), BroadbandTV (Hooplakidz Plus), DEFY Media (ScreenJunkies Plus), Gravitas (Film Forum, Daring Docs, Fear Factory), and Ring TV Boxing.
In a press release from Amazon, the company has noted the services and rewards with being an Amazon Prime member.
[av_video src=’https://youtu.be/WXYNP7ffWLQ’ format=’16-9′ width=’16’ height=’9′]
The Streaming Partners Program offers many benefits for video providers. Amazon is responsible for:
- Driving all subscriber acquisition
- Making subscribing friction-free–credit cards are already on file
- Handling all customer service
- Managing all billing
- Managing credit card expirations
- Serving your content through high-quality, reliable streaming infrastructure
- Managing compatibility across hundreds of devices
The Streaming Partners Program offers many benefits for viewers, including:
- Free trials on all subscriptions
- Special Prime member pricing
- Latest episodes available simultaneous with broadcast
- Convenience of one account
- One Watchlist across all subscriptions
- Self-service cancellation of any subscription at anytime
- IMDb X-Ray integration
- Unified search and browse across subscriptions
- Unified voice search and ASAP on Fire TV
[av_video src=’https://youtu.be/fRy9oBGp8IA’ format=’16-9′ width=’16’ height=’9′]
[av_magazine link=’category,2024′ items=’5′ offset=’0′ tabs=’aviaTBtabs’ thumbnails=’aviaTBthumbnails’ heading=” heading_link=’manually,http://’ heading_color=’theme-color’ heading_custom_color=’#ffffff’ first_big=’aviaTBfirst_big’ first_big_pos=’left’]