Break Into the Data Behind Hulaween 2016
Suwannee Hulaween, Silver Wrapper and Purple Hat Productions will be hosting their fourth annual four day music festival in Live Oak, Florida at the Suwannee Music Park.
To help inform those unfamiliar with the event, I went through the data behind the festival to give some insight on Hulaween 2016.
- 105 performing acts will be present over four days. 61 bands are set to plug into the sound system at Hulaween in 2016. 42 DJs/producers will spin music during the event, and 2 rappers will be at Suwannee Hulaween.
- 21,000 attendees in 2015. 8,000 guests in 2014. 7,500 people in 2013. The festival has capped the festival to 20,000 tickets for 2016.
- The gate opens at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, October 28, 2016 for guests with three day passes. The music starts on 1:00 p.m. Thursday, and ends on 9:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Size does matter. The festival witnessed a large increase in attendance and have started to control the parking with a ‘Car Camping Pass’ priced at $20.00 per vehicle. Guests who do not wish to pay for a Car Camping Pass can park their car in the outer lots for FREE and ride an extensive shuttle service system to the campground.
- 800 acres of event grounds.
- The String Cheese Incident has performed 9 times (some performances with 3 sets of music). Big Gigantic and STS9 have both performed twice in the past years. 2016 marks the debuts for My Morning Jacket, Disclosure, Logic, Rebelution, Gramatik and many more.
- 5 stages at Hulaween 2016, and two silent disco locations.
- The Weather Channel is calling for cloudy conditions with low precipitation Thursday through Sunday. Late October temperatures range from the 70′s and 80′s during the day to the 40′s and 50′s at night.
- Friday & Saturday includes: over 18 hours of continuous music per day, over 30 acts, and themed performances.
- Guests may plan to arrive early to set up camp and enjoy the Park.
- Sunday early arrival: $50.00 per person
- Monday early arrival: $40.00 per person
- Tuesday early arrival: $30.00 per person
- Wednesday early arrival: $20.00 per person
Tickets are still available at: http://suwanneehulaween.com/tickets/.
Watch over select artists with the YouTube Playlist below.