Rockin' Rewards Available on Android and IOS Devices
Moe’s Southwest Grill has an interactive application that customers can scan for menu options, add reward points, place online orders and experience an augmented reality viewer.
Overall, I have found their ingredients at Moe’s to be above par in comparison to other restaurants in my area. The atmosphere and sanitary records at the Carbondale, Illinois Moe’s has a good track record.
Just recently, I downloaded the Moe’s Rockin’ Rewards app, and found the augmented reality viewer very interesting, and the reward system a smart move.
A few weeks ago Moe’s acquired some new wall art that caught my eye.
In the colorful painting I noticed a road sign to different music festivals in the United States. The bus also embodies the free spirit of the music festival scene. One of the core elements to the Moe’s dining experience is the pop cultural ties to the music and menu.
If you compare the two photos of wall art, it shows the bus in one photo, and the word freedom in the top photo. When you download the Moe’s Rockin’ Rewards app, turn on the augmented reality viewer, users can experience an interactive layer when they hold a smartphone up to the wall art. Only one of the pieces of wall art currently has the interactive feature, but it does give depth to the application.
Some of the benefits to the Rockin’ Reward app include:
- Get special news and offers.
- Send your ideas and feedback to Moe’s.
- Share your thoughts and review your experience with your friends through social channels.
- Login and join through Facebook to earn 50 FREE points!
- When you earn 1000 points, you’ll receive a $10 credit.
- Earn higher levels of rewards.
- Earn 10 reward points for every $1 purchase.