These Tech Talks Will Take Place from January 22-31
Amazon Web Services provides a monthly set of informative tutorials with a series known as Tech Talks.
These live online presentations cover a wide range of topics in the cloud computing field, as well as within emerging technology.
Browse over a list of the Tech Talks by Amazon Web Services:
- Analyze Your Data Lake, Fast @ Any Scale: Learn how to automatically discover what is in your data lake, catalog it, and make it immediately available for analytics.
- Deep Dive – Amazon Kinesis Video Streams: Learn how to easily capture, process, and store video for analytics and machine learning.
- How to Get the Most out of Amazon Rekognition Video, a Deep Learning-Based Video Analysis Service: Learn about Amazon Rekognition Video, a deep learning-based video analysis service.
- Introducing Amazon SageMaker: Learn how Amazon SageMaker provides a fully managed service that enables developers and data scientists to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine-learning based models at scale.
- Scaling Your Production Application with Amazon Lightsail: Learn why Amazon Lightsail is the easiest way to launch and manage a private cloud server on AWS.
- Introducing the New Simplified Access Model for EC2 Spot Instances: Learn how Amazon EC2 Spot pricing is changing to a model where prices adjust more gradually based on longer-term trends in supply and demand.
- The Nitro Project – Next-Generation EC2 Infrastructure: Learn how the Nitro System delivers consistent performance, higher security and lower latency for your business critical workloads in the AWS Cloud.
- Introducing AWS Fargate: Learn how to use AWS Fargate to run containerized applications and microservices.
- Deep Dive on Amazon Neptune: Learn about how a graph database can process highly connected data with Amazon Neptune.
- Introducing Amazon Aurora with PostgreSQL Compatibility: Learn about the new Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL database.
- Introducing AWS Cloud9: Learn about AWS Cloud9, the newly announced integrated development environment (IDE) in the cloud.
- Achieving Business Value with AWS: Hear about the overarching business benefits of migrating workloads to AWS.
- Preparing Your Team for a Cloud Transformation: Learn how to re-skill technical staff and scale your organization to support a successful cloud journey.
- Connected Product Development – Secure Cloud & Local Connectivity for Microcontroller-based Devices: Learn how to get started with Amazon FreeRTOS, an IoT operating system for microcontrollers that makes small, low-power edge devices easy to program, deploy, secure, connect, and manage.
- Deep Dive on AWS PrivateLink: Learn how to privately access services supported by AWS PrivateLink from your Amazon VPC without using public IPs, securely on the Amazon network.
- Introducing Managed Rules for AWS WAF: Learn how Managed Rules for AWS WAF saves you time while strengthening web application and API security against Internet threats.
- Deep Dive on AWS Single Sign-On: Learn how AWS Single Sign-On (SSO) helps to centrally manage SSO access to multiple AWS accounts and business applications.
- Overview of Serverless Application Deployment Patterns: Learn about different techniques for deploying serverless applications and AWS Lambda functions.
- Improving Backup & DR – AWS Storage Gateway: Learn how to improve your backup and DR approaches with the AWS Storage Gateway.
- How to Build a Data Lake in Amazon S3 & Amazon Glacier: Learn how to build a data lake in Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier that allows you to use 3rd party tools as well as AWS services to query your data.
- How to Migrate Your SaaS Apps to AWS for Increased Agility and Availability: Learn how to protect mission-critical data with secondary backup on AWS.
- How a Major Australian University Brought Backup to the Cloud: Discover how to streamline disaster recovery testing to be prepared for any type of outage or data loss.
Link up with additional Tech Talks via their main website.
Preview on the AWS Tech Talks on artificial intelligence and deep learning with a video on YouTube.