Amazon Prime Members Receive $10 off their First Prime Now order and $10 off their next order using promotional code 10PRIMEDAY
Shoppers around the world will unite to save money from online purchases on July 11 for Amazon Prime Day 2017.
13 of the most developed countries in the world will be turning out deals for 30 hours straight. Additionally, Amazon has stated that new deals will roll out every 5 minutes.
This form of marketing and advertising in real-time is one of the benefits from shopping with Amazon online.
Amazon and Business Wire has shared a list of preview items including:
- 25% off select Haagen-Dazs and Halo Top ice cream
- 25% off select Coppertone Sunscreen products
- 25% off select 8-Packs of La Croix sparkling water
- 25% off select Larabars
- 25% off select Gatorade sports drinks
- 25% off select produce including strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and more
- Up to 30% off select wine, beer and spirits in select cities
- 30% off summer beauty, snacks and pet essentials from select local stores including Sally Beauty and All The Best Pet Care
“Prime Now is all about giving customers time back to do the things they love which is why we’re excited to offer hundreds of exclusive deals along with free two-hour delivery so customers can get their Prime Day deals faster.” – Stephenie Landry, worldwide vice president of Prime Now
That being said, customers will be able to purchase popular devices and top Prime Day deals with free two-hour delivery through Prime Now all day on July 11.
Watch over the preview video and stay connect to social media for updates on July 11 from Amazon.