The Live Stream Kicks Off at 10:30 p.m. EST on YouTube
Grab a cold beverage and pull up to your streaming devices because Pretty Lights is going live from Detroit. The live band will be supporting once again this evening.
This marks his second night of live music from The Fillmore during his NYE run. These concerts help aid the citizens in Puerto Rico facing devastation from Hurricane Irma and Maria.
His band’s management provided the following goals to help Puerto Rico:
- Provide immediate aid to those with the greatest needs with the goal of meeting their basic needs, food, and health in coordination with institutions and FEMA and complementing the efforts of these and federal benefits available through FEMA.
- Collaborate with NGO’s dedicated to serve the key groups identified in our mission since these entities have the structure, experience and capacity to be more efficient in this endeavor.
- Assist small business in communities with financial aid to help them resume operations.
- Provide information on available federal assistance programs to the public in general and facilitate that the greatest number of individuals who quality for aid programs apply for available aid to leverage all the help that can be garnered for those in need.
Help donate to a good cause this holiday season, and watch the live stream on YouTube.
Adding songs to set list… what do you want us to flip tonight??
— PL (@PrettyLights) December 30, 2017
Pretty Lights NYE Tour Dates
- December 29: Detroit, MI – The Fillmore (w/ SoDown)
- December 30: Minneapolis, MN – Snowta
- December 31: Philadelphia, PA – The Fillmore (w/ Jade Cicada) – SOLD OUT