Madison Square Garden Will be Packed with Thousands of Guests, and Millions Watching Around the World for the 2018 GRAMMY Awards
One of the biggest nights of music is taking place on Sunday, January 28 from Manhattan, New York.
Madison Square Garden will host the special night of entertainment and live music. Tune back in tomorrow starting at 5:00 p.m. EST for a live stream from the Red Carpet via Twitter.
In addition to the awards, Kendrick Lamar, Elton John, Lady Gaga, Chris Stapleton, Gary Clark Jr., Bruno Mars, Pink, Sting, SZA and many more artists will be performing.
To prepare for the GRAMMYs we have compiled data, trends and predictions to review. We have made a list of predictions beforehand, and will provide results tomorrow during the event to see if we match up with the Recording Academy.
- Album of the Year: DAMN. – Kendrick Lamar
- Record of the Year: ‘HUMBLE.’ – Kendrick Lamar
- Song of the Year: ‘Despacito’ – Ramon Ayala Rodriguez, Justin Bieber, Jason Boyd, Erika Ender, Luis Fonsi & Marty James Garton Jr.
- Best New Artist: SZA
- Best Pop Duo/Group Performance: ‘Feel It Still’ – Portugal. The Man
- Best Dance Recording: ‘Line Of Sight’ – ODESZA
- Best Dance/Electronic Album: A Moment Apart – ODESZA
- Best Rock Album: A Deeper Understanding – The War On Drugs
- Best Alternative Music Album: Everything Now – Arcade Fire
- Best Rap Album: Damn – Kendrick Lamar
- Best Country Album: From A Room: Volume 1 – Chris Stapleton
- Best Bluegrass Album: Laws Of Gravity – The Infamous Stringdusters
- Best Contemporary Blues Album: Got Soul – Robert Randolph and the Family Band
Review the entire list of nominations for the 2018 GRAMMYs via their main website.