The Initial Lineup Includes Railroad Earth, Leftover Salmon, The Lil Smokies and Tons of Acoustic Music
The 17th Annual Northwest String Summit has just announced their lineup for 2018.
In addition, Railroad Earth, Leftover Salmon, Fruition, The Lil Smokies, and Mandolin Orange will each being playing two sets of live music.
The festival will also host Steep Canyon Rangers, Dustbowl Revival, Front Country, Jon Stickley Trio, Danny Barnes, Darol Anger & the Furies, Old Salt Union and many other talented groups.
The event will be held at Horning’s Hideout from July 19-22.
Many ticket options available via the festival’s main website.
The festival has noted that ticket options include:
- Tier 2 Adult and Tween 4-day Passes from $159.99
- Tier 2 Adult and Tween 3-day Passes from $139.99
- Parking passes from $29.99
- Basecamp Glamping packages from $279.99
- Peacock Club VIP from $129.99
Watch over a YouTube playlist to preview artists on the bill.